“The best engagement we’ve seen in a long time.”
Hear from Sophie at EY who ran a successful series of virtual workshops for over 200 mentees.
EY ran a series of hourly virtual workshops over seven days on financial services using the Graduate Mentor platform. The number of students from diverse backgrounds who attended was phenomenal and the engagement was the best we have seen in a long time. The feedback from senior staff involved with the project was very positive and we recommend Graduate Mentor if you are looking to reach diverse University students and create a positive experience.” Sophie Aujard, Associate EY.
The hour long workshops using MS Teams were scheduled as follows,
- Financial Services: What is it?! All your questions answered as we kick off our workshop series.
- OK You’re Ready to Apply: Now What? Find out from interviewers and what they look out for on your application form.
- A Day in The Life at EY. A rare insight into what it’s like working in Assurance at EY. Don’t miss this one!
- Analytics in Excel: The core skills you need to succeed in FS. Learn how Excel is used and what you can do to build this skill.
- Data Science in the Big 4. Find out the details on data analysis projects you will work on.
- CV and LinkedIn Workshop. Improve your personal brand with an expert.
- Interview Technique Workshop. Be the best version of you with this essential workshop to finish our series.
If you’d like to run a virtual event of your own then please contact the Graduate Mentor team today!