Graduate Mentor is committed to providing a high-level service to candidates, job-seekers and clients. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint about our platform, please contact the team on [email protected] in the first instance so that we can try to resolve your complaint informally.
At this stage, if you are not satisfied please contact Dan Hawes, Director. You can write to him at Graduate Recruitment Bureau, 4 Clifton Mews, Clifton Hill, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 3HR.
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
3. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgement letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 5 days of your reply.
4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
• We may ask the member of staff who dealt with you to reply to your complaint within 5 days of our request;
• We will then examine the member of staff’s reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
5. Dan Hawes will then invite you to meet him to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
6. Within 2 days of the meeting Dan Hawes will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Dan Hawes will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his suggestions for resolving the matter. He will do this within 5 days of completing the investigation.
7. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to the REC, our trade association of which we are a member, marked for the attention of the Consultancy and Compliance Team, REC, Dorset House, 1st Floor, 27 – 45 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9NT.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.
NOTE: In any event, we will comply with any statutory procedures that may relate to your complaint.